We want developers to have a great experience building on the Samdock Microservices Platform. We believe that building a vibrant developer ecosystem around Samdock benefits everyone involved and helps our mission to make internet business personal.
We've written these guidelines for anyone using Samdock products and services to show you how to use our Microservices and share best practices as you and we continue to build new and exciting products and services.
Like everything in life, there have to be some rules of engagement which is why we've drawn up these developer guidelines. Yes, they're written in legal terms to protect you and us, but we've tried to ensure they are as simple as possible. We want to point you towards opportunities rather than focusing on what can't be done.
Our products, services, and brand are essential to us, and we ask that you do not do anything that might damage them.
- We expect data produced with Samdock products to be represented transparently and honestly.
- Don't misrepresent data or metrics created by our products.
- We expect you to use our products and services to help serve your customers.
- Don't re-sell, re-purpose or license, any data obtained from Samdock.
- Don't use our products to create a service that competes with Samdock or infringes our copyright.
- We've spent years building and refining our products to serve you best. Don't reverse engineer the platform, and don't re-sell, transfer or sub-license our code, Microservices, or products.
- Keeping our customers' data secure is the most essential thing that Samdock does.
- Don't use spiders, robot crawlers, data mining or similar tools to scrape the Samdock Website or Microservices.
- Samdock needs access to monitor your access to our Microservices so don't block us from doing so.
- Respect our rate-limits. Don't overuse our APIs or resources – we expect you to comply with any fair usage guidelines we publish from time to time.
Keeping our customer's data secure is the essential thing that Samdock does. We go to considerable lengths to ensure that all data sent to Intercom is handled securely. We expect others to access our customers' data to treat it with the same level of trust and responsibility. Our terms for developers include:
- You must have appropriate measures in place to protect any information you receive from Intercom against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- You must only use the data you need to build your product or service.
- You must ensure you're meeting all your legal obligations in terms of applicable data protection and consumer protection; don't use Samdock products in connection with data you don't have permission to process.
- You must grant Samdock permission to audit your data processing activities. This can include independently produced audit reports.
Updated about 2 years ago